Hey that's my Brother!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

When the pictures finish uploading here is the conversation Payton & I had.
P: Hey that's my brother David!
Me: You mean David is your brother?
P: Yep, my sister is in your tummy & my brother is David.

Me: What about David's Mommy & Daddy? Are they the same Mommy & Daddy you have?
P: No
Me: Then why are you saying that he is your brother?
After giving me a duh mom why are you so dense look...
P: I love him & he's a boy so that makes him my brother.

How can you argue with that?
Little brother qualities that David exemplifies.
1) He loves to touch her hair (& surprisingly hasn't pulled it, at least hard enough to cause a meltdown)
2) Follows her around.
3) Giggles when she giggles.
4) As you can tell by these pictures, P ignores him & is unfazed by him trying to get her attention.
5) Loves to take the toys she's playing with, but mostly just to get her attention, which works.
And last, I don't know if this is a 'brother quality' or not but it's my favorite...
6) Every time I get to watch him I will catch them hugging each other. It's so quick that I haven't been able to get a picture yet.
It melts my heart every time! Thank you David for being such a good 'little brother'!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jean said...

Oh, cute pictures!!! What a fun little playmate for Payton!