Lil Blanket for Lil Miss Hailey

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

At my SIL's baby shower I gave an IOU for a blanket. So when Miss Hailey showed up early on New Years Day I knew my mom would be heading up there soon. So I started to plan out the blanket. I usually just go off of a pattern or something I already have but I didn't want it to be super complicated & as always I didn't leave myself a lot of time to complete it in... actually Hailey didn't, she wasn't even due for another 3 weeks! She was so anxious to join our family... how can you blame her for that! So I made this in 3 days & was only 'allowed' to do it because Payton knew it was for baby Hailey.
Payton didn't want to let it go but reminded her that it was to keep baby Hailey warm when she slept & she told me to hurry & give it to her. So that was that. I have always loved pink & brown & I know that Jamie did too so that means Hailey does as well.
I don't know about you but I think that this little blanket is in good little hands now! And we are happy to report that she is almost 5 lbs! Yeah Hailey!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

She is so cute, and so tiny! The blanket turned out way cute too. I absolutely LOVE the blanket you made for Ritter. Thank you SO much! I need to take a picture of it and post it on our family's blog so everyone can see it. You are so talented. You're amazing.

danyelly said...

It turned out very beautiful. Nice work!