Valentines Project...

Friday, February 6, 2009

I found this post on one of the many blogs that I follow & knew I had to do it. So I started last night & was able to finish 1 & almost finish another. The difference between the 2 is that one is lighter than the other because the back of the fabric is lighter. I am hoping that this year I will be able to decorate for each holiday/season by making something. So here is what I came up with for Valentines Day. So easy & Payton even helped a little bit too.
We were invited to go to dinner tonight with some friends & since they aren't letting us bring anything to contribute for dinner I decided to get on the stick & make one for them. I was lucky that Joann's had 1 more heart wreath left. So at 9pm I started cutting the fabric & went to bed after Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice & finished this morning.
I was glad that I figured out how to hang it. So hopefully they won't check this before tonight & ruin the surprise. This turned out to be a good craft to do while watching the rain come down.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jean said...

Jenn, that is SO cute!! Great job! I love it. I currently have zero V-day decorations, so I should try something like this!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Super cute Jenn- I hope someday I have a girl to do crafts with. Jack is downstairs doing rocket launching.

Did you get my email about travel? We want to take Jack to London in June, about 3 months after surgery. Payton is about 3 months outisn't she? How would you feel about traveling across country with her??

Anonymous said...

And that is where all the crafty genes in the family went! lol
So, post more!!! I hear there are funny videos that need to be posted!

I'm so outta the loop up here in Idaho! Well I hope all is well and talk to you sooner than later!

Payton looks cute though! And happy!

-Aunt Kristin

Gary Church said...

Payton is tooo cute holding those hearts up! Love them, Jenn!