It's Bath Time!!!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Bath time is Payton's favorite time. Just before this picture she was in the front room throwing a fit, it was close to bed time. So Donald got her undressed & I started the bath. We have to time it right because if I start the water before she is down to her diaper she will squirm & try to get away from Donald to make the mad dash down the hall.

- - - - - - -
Then she pushes me out of the way to be able to get to the faucet. Up on her tippy toes she has discovered that she can reach the water. She doesn't seem to care that she has to lean over the cold tub. I guess the thrill of touching the water out ways cold tub on her warm tummy.
- - - - - - -
Her hair is so curly & crazy that it's not until she's in the bath & wet that I realize how long her hair is getting. I just love the expression on her face here.
- - - - - - -
I wish I would have gotten a video of this instead. She will tense up & just open her mouth. She thinks she's so funny because she is so proud of herself afterwards. Sometimes she'll let out of a little squeal if we are not paying attention so that we can 'share in her moment'. I can't wait to hear what will come out of her mouth. She is soo quirky & random, I just can't wait.
- - - - - - -
She is getting so big. We dry her off as much as well can while she's sitting on the toilet so she won't get cold in the bedroom. She sits so patiently & is so serious here. She didn't want to get out.
- - - - - - -
And then she will see herself in the mirror & she's happy again! No my daughter is not vain!

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

I can't see the pics...maybe it's just my computer...but darnit!

Gary Church said...

Now I see them! SOOOO CUTE! I love bath time!

Dan and Hilary said...

Peyton has the cutest face and the best expressions. Some of her facial expressions really remind me of you especially when you were little!:)