Mommy's little helper

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Yes Payton loves to be where I am helping me. If I'm in the kitchen she's in the kitchen helping me by going thru cabinets. She is just starting to get interested in what's actually inside but I think right now it's more about just opening & closing the door. She also loves to sort papers. She will pick each one up up individually & either put it behind her on her left or right. When that pile is done she will turn around & re-sort one of the other piles that she made. She will go until one of us acknowledges what she is doing, then it's on to something else. She's going thru our shred box. She was doing it for about 10 minutes before I took this picture & as soon as I did she was done & crawled away. Was she thinking that she was getting away with something? And now that she was caught she didn't want to do it anymore?

She's going thru our shred box. She was doing it for about 10 minutes before I took this picture & as soon as I did she was done & crawled away. Was she thinking that she was getting away with something? And now that she was 'caught' she didn't want to do it anymore?
How long have you been there? I don't know if I'm in trouble but I'm outta here!

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

YEA for blogs! Technology is so great! It's so much easier to keep in touch now. I'm loving the paper sorting thing....does she watch you sort papers or something? That's so funny.

Jenn said...

One of my faults is that I do not file. It usually gets done when Donald is sick of looking at my mess or I'm in the mood & Payton is sleeping. I think it started off as grabbing a toy & then realizing there was another one there & getting rid of it for the next toy. All I care about is that it entertains her for a while.

Dan and Hilary said...

I love that you made a blog for your family! Peyton has the cutest personality and hair! Thanks for your comment on our blog and I always enjoy it when your Dad comes to visit.