Church Family Reunion....

Thursday, August 16, 2007

There are a lot of pics here but I didn't know which ones to cut out so here they all are.This was Payton's buddy while we were there. Bell was so good with Payton & Payton LOVED her. I don't think that I can stress that any more. Payton 'warmed up' to her new surroundings faster than I have ever seen her. With Payton it takes her a long time to feel comfortable to leave my side. I was so relieved! It was very encouraging & was the perfect start to the trip!

Her Uncle Allan took a lot of pictures of Payton & did a great job. There are so many great pictures of Payton. Thank you Allan!!!




For the first day Payton carried around a swim diaper everywhere. It was like her little security blanket. Donald thinks that it was because she wanted to go to the lake.





Payton & her cousin Ryan (Yes she has 2 cousin Ryans). For once Payton was the biggest kid. She is usually the smallest because her other cousin Ryan is older & bigger. Payton & Ryan (in the picture) were fast friends. I don't know if it was because she was bigger than him or not but it didn't matter. They were so cute together!


Another favorite pictures.
These are three cousins. Ryan 1 yr, Landon 1 month, Payton 19 months.



Payton was so fascinated by the baby in the car seat. I think with a little more time she would have said Baby!!

These bottom two are some of my favorite pics taken that weekend.
But this one is by far my favorite!!! This one is going to be blown up to an 8x10 & be in our living room.
We had such a good time. There are more pics to come.

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

I agree....that last one is a keeper! Is she feeling all better yet? Ryan's still got something lingering...and he passed it to me...little punk, lol.

Jenn said...

Yes she has finally escaped her cough! It felt like it took forever but we are finally over it. It only took 1 1/2 weeks to recover. It was worth seeing everyone, next time we'll try to get the visit in without the aftermath.

Dan and Hilary said...

Those are really good pictures! You have a great camera!