On the lake...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

We were able to make it down to the lake once while we were there & we had a blast!I was surprised that Payton left her life jacket on. Actually after coming back from the Jet Ski she got in the water with Donald & just put her head back & floated!
These pictures were in the beginning so she didn't look all that comfortable with her new surroundings yet.
Even though she still didn't look like she was to keen on what was going on once we got going she had fun.


I love the expression on her face below! "What the heck are we doing going further away from dry land?!?!?!"
She loved it up until we went over our first bump & then she decided she wanted to turn around & have me hold her. Obviously that didn't happen but after that we just cruised & she got comfortable again.
I don't remember how fast we went but we never went so fast that Payton felt uncomfortable.

4 comments:

Darci said...

Lucky, I love playing on lakes!

dana said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to be on a lake...it's been way too long.

dana said...

...um...aside from the lake at Girl's Camp :) But that wasn't a fun jetskiing lake :)

Dan and Hilary said...

What a fun time. I really love those pictures of you and Peyton on the sea doo!