A cry for help...

Friday, June 20, 2008

I am moving apartments tomorrow morning & need help.

If you are in the Pasadena Area & have even just a 1/2 hour Saturday morning I would love your help. We are moving to a downstairs apartment & have furniture & boxes to move. We have a huge patio with shade & will have water toys for kids to play with... so bring them too. For the address & other info email me!

We will be starting around 10am & plan to order pizza. If it's better for you to come tonight we'll be working tonight too so just either give me a call or send me an email.

Hope to see you soon!!!

Jenn

5 comments:

Gary Church said...

Sending lots of hugs and energy! We'd be there in a heart beat ... if we weren't 1500 miles away. Good luck!!! I hope you gets lots of help!

About us . . . said...

It's moment like these I wish we were in California. We would help if we could.

Knight knughts said...

It has been so long since I have checked in on the hicks Family. I can't believe how much Peyton has grown. She is adorable and an awesome cheerleader. Good luck with the move. We would definitely help if it was a move to TX. Well you know us we'd help no mater where the move is.

Gary Church said...

Hey, we have Payton's dolly and toy car here ... do you want me to send them or bring them next month?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenn... Did not see this message till late Sunday. Sorry... I would have been there to help!!!!! Please email me if you ever need anything.