When I grow up...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

When I grow up I want to be a CHEERLEADER!!! I can smile real big & on cue (it helps if there are cameras... there will be cameras right?)
We're number 1! or is that 2 but I mean 1... I promise I'll work on that a little more.
Not only do I look comfortable on guys shoulders & I am cute while doing it... My dismounts need a little work but I willing to learn!
I promise I won't distract the football players during the game! I can't promise they won't look at me though...
My balance is pretty incredible for someone my age...
Oh please please, pretty please. I'm ready right now...
But just in case YOU aren't ready for ME, I'll keep working hard & later you won't be able to resist me!
6647

2 comments:

dana said...

Cute. She does have mad skills!

Mom and Dad said...

What a darling little cheerleader! I love her hair. She's another little Shirley Temple.