I <3 Shaklee

Monday, June 30, 2008

I usually don't get into these types of things but I have not yet regretted my decision. Shaklee, for those who don't know, is a cleaning product company (among other things) that is environment friendly... I'm not talking global, I'm just talking inside my apartment. I like for things to be clean but I don't need to smell chemicals to be convinced that it's clean, although it helps to prove that something has been done. Clean shouldn't smell like anything!

So I bought their H2 concentrate which comes with 3 spray bottles & the concentration is SO low. I'm just glad because now I have a little helper that can help me clean the windows & mirrors & I don't have to worry about fumes.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Joanne said...

She's such a cute helper too!