Grandmother Grant's Quilt

Monday, July 7, 2008


Between school semesters for Donald we took a week long trip out to Texas. It was fun seeing everyone & I'll have more pictures to post later... I made this quilt for my Grandmother Grant. I was able to get everything done by the time we got to her house but I forgot to make a label. I have never done one & I've been told that I should label all of my work so this is my first attempt. Also I was told to I should name it too. I am satisfied with the name but the label... not so much. So I have something to work on for the next one.
Posted by Picasa
7212

Pst... Melissa I did mean SweEt Meditiation! I.D.I.O.T! I was so concerned with how I spelled Meditation that the easier of the words... well you can see. Just more proof that I am not perfect!

1 comments:

About us . . . said...

lolz. "Sweat" is so true though. A big quilt like that!
Great Job! bBtw, you have really got some awesome talent and skill!