I promise to try to be better...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Or at least that is my goal for blogging.... First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR!! This month has been crazy as many of you know. Payton is doing well but has required A LOT of one on one supervision/playtime (the reasons I will go into later).

So Payton turned 3 on the 16th. Because she had just been home a few days we had just family. Unfortunately my mom wore her out (by making her laugh for about 10 to 15 minutes) that she slept thru dinner & didn't have any cake.
She did wake up in time to open presents but I didn't take any pictures. So the pics below are from the next morning... by the way I LOVE HER BEAD HEAD!!!

It was all about Littlest Pet Shop this year for her birthday!

Also Donald's new boss sent her a gift basket.
She loved everything in it. Especially the bear which she is cuddling with below. Thanks Merrill Lynch people! Payton loved it....

& she was the most spoiled birthday girl there ever was... & she lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

Megan said...

I'm so glad to know that Daniel wasn't the only one to sleep through his party! It's just so hard to be 3! :)

Gary Church said...

Her coloring is amazing!!! My eyes don't water when I look at her in pictures! She's amazing. It always looked like she was holding her breath or something before. Modern medicine is amazing!

Glenda said...

Who's that good looking Grandma? Yep, must be Lori!