Friday, January 2, 2009

Align CenterPayton loves being outside but hates wearing hats, but not this day. She wore it all morning, or at least until we were actually outside. She then decided that the hat was getting in the way. Since I figured that would happen I took pictures before we left. She is holding a ball that she got from a member of our ward & it is so cool. It has glitter inside & works similar to a snow globe but it bounces. She loves it! Thanks again Tervets!
And a friend from my parents ward got her that adhorable scarf, thanks Cynthia. She loves it & as you can tell in the picture below, she likes to cradle it like she's holding it & it's not attached to the scarf.
And below is the picture I referred to yesterday, plus a little bit of a scary smile. I am so excited how it looks. Every time her shirt comes off her arms go out, away from her body as if it were sensitive. Yet when her shirt is on it magically heals! Yeah she's entitled but I'm just curious how much longer she will be so... so... intense.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sherry Carpet said...

payton looks so beautiful! what a great, giant smile. so glad to see the happy updates.

krista richardson

Claire said...

Hi Jennifer, we haven't met- I'm a friend of Janette and Gary in Texas. I've kept up with Payton through Janette (and your blog, of course) and I am thrilled that she is doing well after surgery. I had tears in my eyes seeing your sweet baby girl in the hospital and showing off her incision. I can't imagine the pains you have felt over the past three years, as well as the excitement and hope she has brought. She is a miracle!! May her recovery pass quickly. Know that your family is an inspiration to even those you don't know. : )
~Claire

Gary Church said...

1. She is a little girl. No more babyish things about her at all. Sad. And great, all at the same time.

2. Her incision is cool ... if you squint, it almost looks like a funny face on her body. What a champ she is!

3. I'll never tire of her gorgeous curly hair!! I want to kiss her!

xoxo.

Glenda said...

She is lookin' so swanky in that hat and scarf! Glad to see that she is doing so well!

Melissa said...

I am so glad everything has gone well. We have been thinking of you and praying. Her incision looks really great... I am impressed. I can't believe how big Payton is getting. She is so adorable.

Quinney Family said...

Hi Jenn,
It's Bryson Quinneys mom. Glad surgery went well and you are all home and things are returning to normal. That is always such a relief. Keeping you guys in our prayers
Jennylin

Shelly and Clif Hargus said...

Hey Jenn,

I just wanted to say hi and let you know that we are still thinking about you guys. let us know how Payton is doing.
Hargusfam

Shelly and Clif Hargus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.