I love to see the temple...

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Payton & I went to the temple last week. She loves to sing the song so I figured she should see what she was singing about. She had so much fun.
It was hard to keep her from climbing & running around. I tried to tell her that we needed to be reverent but I lost that battle real fast.
When we got home she would only talk about 3 things. The fountain,
.... the flowers,
I don't know if it's just because I'm her mom but I think her facial expressions when she 'smells' flowers is hilarious.
And the 3rd thing she talked about were the people who were walking into the temple thru the temple doors. She likes to sing Chapel Doors & for a little while it morphed into Temple Doors... but it didn't last long.


I tried to get her to say Angel Moroni but we only got as far as Angel & then she'd just grin & giggle while I tried to get her to say Moroni. Oh well at least I tried.

1 comments:

Joanne said...

What a cute girl. I love the picture of her smelling the flowers!