Easter Bunnies

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Okay so maybe I'm a little behind...
For easter I made one of these little bunnies for each of the little kids that would be at Nana's house for the easter egg hunt. (So the long eared one was what the pattern called for but I thought it look rediculous. I made more of the short-eared variety & Mr. Long Ears was the only one of his kind)
It went over really well. All of the kids seemed to be excited to find their own little bunny. I made them each out of a different fabric & gave each of the kids a peice of the fabric that theirs was made out of. I worked out well & the bunnies were really easy to make. Maybe there will be a repeat next year...
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lisa and Dan said...

That's a cute idea. I need to learn to do cute things like that.