Piggy Tails

Thursday, May 21, 2009


I never blow dry my hair but this particular day I did & Payton wanted me to do the same to hers. Actually I used to blow dry her hair every day but then one day I didn't have time & that's when I discovered that her hair was curly. So once her hair was dry-ish she asked for a pony tail. After her frustration from not being able to see the pony tail she ended up with pig tails. And she loved it!
Since it wasn't completely dry it ended up curling a little but I was surprised how long her hair was.
Her little poses crack me up.
I love this girl! & all of her attitude!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lisa and Dan said...

She looks so old in that last picture with her hair down and her model pose! She's very cute. I like the piggytails best because she still looks like a little girl (: