Humming Bird

Thursday, May 21, 2009

About a month ago I bought a cheapy humming bird feeder & attached it to a tree just outside of our patio. It is so fun to see the humming birds coming & going. I didn't realize how aggressive & territorial they are. We have 2 that I can identify, one comes & sits while he eats & the other hovers & gets chased off by the other. This happens all day long. It's crazy.
Also they aren't very skiddish of people. We were out there & they were flying within a few feet of us. I guess they care more about the food then they did about us!
This last one is to show you my flowers... they are looking so good!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lisa and Dan said...

Your flowers are looking good! That's fun that you have an area for lots of flowers outside! I hope we get a place someday that allows us to have lots more plants (:
I like the humming bird feeder too. I had a fun experience on my mission, outside of an investigator's door, watching hummingbirds fight. Very funny.