See a Difference?

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

See a Difference? I do! For a few months after surgery Payton was on a lot of medication to help her not to retain ANY water. Yes this made Potty Training easier in some ways but it also kept us out of the hospital. She was also on a low-to-no fat diet. I guess it's one of those things that you don't really notice as much as it is happening but wow look at the difference. The picture below was taken in February (Surgery was 12/8).
This picture was taken on Cinco De Mayo just 3 months later. Her little dimple is back & I love it!

We have been turned loose by her Cardiologist until September, a whole 4 months between appointments! She is doing so well & I couldn't be happier. (Payton was just looking at the photo & said 'look mama, i so really really tute (cute)'. I can't believe the things that she's been saying lately!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa and Dan said...

I like the May picture. For some reason the little bit extra makes her look like a little girl again. That makes me happy. It's sad being so far away and her growing all up without me seeing it.

megan said...

I can see a world of difference! So looks GREAT!!! and she is so super cute!!!!! just like she says she is

Gary Church said...

I like the May picture because kids look younger when they're chubbier. :D Her hair is to die for ... but I bet it's a pain! :D