The best cared for bears...

Friday, March 5, 2010

While Payton was sleeping in our room after the carpet in her room got wet again we had her on a pad in our room. She usually would put the bears to bed at the foot of her bed (like she doesn't in her own bed), but this night was different.
I walked in & couldn't find her. When I turned to Donald he was just laughing then he pointed to the bed. When I asked Payton the next morning why she slept in our bed she said that the babies slept on the floor & their mommy (her) slept in the mommy bed.
I think it might be time to pull out Goldilocks & the 3 Bears to read.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

This made me laugh. Payton is too cute. She's going to be the best big sister. And hello ... I'll never get over how great her coloring is after that last surgery/procedure. She looks so good!! xoxo.