On the Edge... asleep

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Every night before we head to bed we check on her. This is what we found. What you can't see in this picture is that she has all, & I mean ALL of her 'babies' neatly & methodically tucked in next to her.

So why is she sleeping like this?
Because she is being a good mommy & leaving plenty of room for her babies. She is going to be the best big sister... now if she can only stand to wait another 8 weeks. This pregnancy has gone so fast for me, but so slow for her. I know she doesn't understand how much this new baby is going to rock her whole existence but I do know that there has not been a more excited girl on a crash course with reality. But having said that, she will do great & I can't wait to see them together.

2 comments:

Krista said...

That is adorable! And I am sure it will be an adjustment, but I am also sure she will love the new baby!

LeaDawn said...

Aww! I can't wait to come see you all this summer- including the new baby!!