Did I mention we see deer?

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yep we see deer... all the time.
For Payton it doesn't get old... ever!
Her favorite is to find the babies with their 'families'.
But when she does see one alone she wonders why they are all alone.
She is convinced that some of them are actual pets. (note the tracking collar on the one all the way to the right) But she knows that we aren't going to get a pet until we have a fenced in yard, so she hasn't directly asked that question yet... but I'm sure it's coming.
The males are starting to have their antlers grow a little more, I'll hear her say 'that deer doesn't have forks at the top yet, don't worry you'll grow up bigger someday!' Seriously where does she come up with this stuff!

1 comments:

Jane said...

We see deer here in Nauvoo, too, nearly every day. It's so fun. I can just imagine how excited Payton is. Just wish the deer didn't like to eat the bark off my baby trees.