Teaser

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Here is an awesome picture that I took at a local state park. I'll post about it in the next few days but I just couldn't wait to share.

I want you to know that I've re-committed (again) to updating this blog more regularly. I don't know if it will be weekly or bi-weekly but I really want to keep it current. So expect a lot of posts in the next few days & weeks.

We are really loving it here & it is so beautiful. The leaves are all changing & all I can say is WOW! The colors are truely breath taking. I found myself telling Payton to look at the trees that were changing colors & see how pretty they are, to which she replied "yeah, just a minute mom I need to finish my picture" & I flashed back to a car trip we took up to Wyoming where my mom was telling us the same thing & we were responding just like Payton. :) And all I could do was smile & then I claimed I saw a pink tree & for the next 45 mintues she helped me find more pink trees. Yeah I know how to get her attention & some really did look pink!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Merkley Jiating said...

I love the Fall here. It is so beautiful. I am glad you have a blog and I am excited to blogstalk you!

JaNae said...

Great updates. Glad you are enjoying your area so much!