Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So I'm trying to get back on the blog bandwagon. It's been a long time & I apologize for that. Hopefully I will be good about posting... fingers crossed!

Donald officially graduates in 2 weeks but he 'walked' back in June. (To give you an idea about Donald's feelings about my 'lack of attention' to this blog he just walked by, stopped cold in his tracks & said 'Are you blogging?' **over exaggerate the ? **) Anyways back on the farm... He has been working so hard & has been doing really well despite his need to take at least 20 units each quarter. I don't know how he did it but that chord around his neck means he graduated with honors, Cum Laude, yeah he's pretty smart. We are just so glad that it is almost over! I think Payton more than anybody. She really misses her daddy when he's gone. Yesterday & today she's only gotten to see him for about 30 minutes in the morning & he doesn't get home till she's asleep. I hear 'I nee nee nee daddy' more times than I can count throughout the day. Donald is going to be able to more than make up for it because he has 3 weeks off between school & starting his new job.
Oh yeah details.... He will have a double major, Bachelors of Science in Finance & also Computer Information Systems. I don't know if I said it right but there it is!

It was fun to be there & support him. We are so proud.
His JOB! I mentioned it but didn't say anything else about it. Donald was offered a position at Merrill Lynch as a Financial Advisor (formally known as a Stock Broker, kinda). He will be in training for 3 years or until he hits a certain production level, that's the simple explanation, or at least the one that he has given me but I'm okay with that. He is so excited & I'm excited for him. It is out of the Pasadena office so it looks like we will be managing for a while longer... "& there was great rejoicing in the land"... yeah
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Yea! A new post. Thanks Jennifer.
Congratulation Donald on being so smart. Congratulations on graduating and the new job!

Jamie and JD said...

Congrats Donald! That's so awesome. Your new job sounds fantastic and I'm sure that everyone will like keeping you in Pasadena for as long as possible! Or at least, keeping Payton in Pasadena... :)