Texas/Oklahoma Trip

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back in June (During Donald's last break from school) we took a last minute trip out to visit family. We headed up to Donald's dads house & we able to stay for 3 days. It was a good thing because Payton was able to get comfortable & be more herself which was awesome. Don Sr. has chickens & feeding them was by far Payton's favorite thing to do everyday.
I was so glad that we were able to see Papaw while we were there. We we able to spend a few hours with him & I'm so glad that he got to see Payton.
My only regret is that we weren't there long enough for Payton to get more comfortable with Don. I really wish that we were closer to him so that she could get to know him better. Look at her face in the picture, the little toad!
The good news from the trip was that she has become a much better traveler & it has given us confidence that she doesn't always have to be difficult.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

dana said...

I was just thinking last night that I needed to check your blog (even though you're on my google reader) b/c maybe you had gone Private since I hadn't seen any posts in a while. Haah!
Glad to see that you're back!