Payton loves to craft too

Saturday, August 8, 2009

While out running errands the other day with her Grandma Payton 'acquired' some new stickers (.99c from Target). She wanted to put it on a picture frame ($1.00 from Walmart) just like she did for her dad for a Fathers Day. So I printed out a picture for her using our color printer on regular white paper.
I folded the paper instead of cutting it so it would stay in the frame better & Payton helped me to get the picture in. She quickly decided that this part was my job & she would stick the stickers on.
She then chose the stickers she wanted & I helped her decide where to place them. She wanted to place all of the stickers on her head... I'm all for creativity but come on. Luckily she was easy to persuade.
So cute. Payton was so proud that she carried it around showing it to any one who came by. She was so excited to show Grandma what she made with the stickers they got that we went up to their house that night.
Yes she's following in her mama's footsteps!
Since this went over so well I bought some more frames from Walmart & now I just have to find pictures & stickers that have a similar theme.
This is super cute, easy & cheap. You should give it a try. The best part is that the frame is acrylic so it didn't break any of the times Payton dropped it while showing it off.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so neat, and your daughter is sooooo cute!!! You are so crafty with all of the projects and quilts you have done, I envy you... I wish I was more crafty and creative, but I don't even know where to start, lol. - Shannon Dills (Parker)