What happened this summer? Part 3 - Mommy's Helper

Thursday, August 6, 2009

This summer we were able to watch Payton's new honorary brother, David B. We had him on Tuesdays & Wednesday for a few weeks. I was expecting a little jealousy & possibly some competition for my attention but nothing. Payton was always so helpful. She would go & get diapers for me, keep him surrounded by toys & would let me know when she thought that he needed something... she even shared her toys! Her favorite thing to help with was feeding David. This was the first time... the 2nd time David realized he could grab the food away from Payton & he got some food on her... yeah that was the last time she tried with the spoon.

It was so cute!
I love the faces she's making... open your mouth baby David.
These below were taken the last day he came over. Payton knew it was his last day so she never strayed too far away from him & especially because he's starting to crawl he never let her get that far away.
She loved kissing him. I think that he got at least 15 kisses every day from Payton alone.
Look how cute he is!
I'm glad Payton was able to have a friend over! Every now & then I will catch her cleaning up the floor without me asking her to. Today her reason was that 'Baby David is coming over & I don't want him to eat my Little Pet Shop toys. He's a baby & doesn't know they are toys & not food.' & then giggled at how funny David is.

0 comments: