The Sky is Falling

Saturday, August 8, 2009

I came home from church one Sunday & look what I found. I was very upset because I was worried that my Plumeria plant was in the middle of all of it!
The plumeria plant faired better than most of them. This little guy came down with the tree too. It's the smallest one that I have ever seen.
So I moved my plants out of the way & they ended up in a place where they got more sun than they were used to. I lost 8 of my little flowery plants. :(
One of my plants completely snapped into pieces but luckily it's one of those that will re-root in water so that's where this one is for the moment.
So now a whole month & a half later the plants that survived have been moved back to their spot. I don't know if you can tell but the plumeria plan in the back now has white leaves instead of green. Yeah so something is going on with it & I'll have to figure it out.
So yippee for getting my plants back in their place & having our nice view back! Payton helped me to rearrange everything & I love it.

0 comments: