The River... w/o water can be fun.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Last Saturday we had an hour to kill before bedtime & Payton has been talking about going back to the river for a while now. Unfortunately there was no water but we can have fun without it. We collected lots of rocks to paint.
And climbed on lots of rocks.
And when we got home Payton told me that he tummy was hurting & she looked a little pale so I took her into the bathroom without finishing to get her PJ's on. I sat on a stool & she sat on my lap. She was squirming all over the place & she finally told me to put my hand out & she layed her head on it. Within 10 seconds she was out cold! Yeah 10 seconds! I had to holler for Donald because I couldn't get up off of a stool that low.
I guess she was more tired than we thought! So cute!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

dana said...

That's so funny. That was exactly Lucy. She remembered the water from the spring time. But it's all dried up now!
Still fun though, yes :)