The New Family

Thursday, May 6, 2010



Payton had to get in on some action, here she is showing how proud she is to be a Big Sister.
This is the first pic of the new whole family. You would have never guessed that Jenn just gave birth just over 12 hours ago. Introducing the new Donald Hicks Family.
Payton and Katelyn...newest BFF's
Good thing Grandma has enough room for 2 on her lap, Payton was starting to feel the pain of sharing the attention. Hang in there Payton it only gets worst before it gets better. Thanks to Grandma & Grand Dad Grant for watching Payton while the new baby came!!
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Dan and Hilary said...

That is SOOOO cute! I am so thrilled for you and your family! What a great time in life, and you look fantastic!

Kara said...

Congrats... what a cutie! And I love her name too - it was one that was towards the top of our list with Elise. I am so jealous that you are not pregnant anymore, but I guess only a month more for me so I can make it.

Jean said...

Awww, you guys look GREAT!!! I love the Payton & Katelyn picture!!!

Joanne said...

She's here! I'm so happy for you. The name you picked for her is beautiful. Such cute girls Payton and Katelyn are together. Congratulations!

Brooke said...

Congrats, and you look great!

Carol Benesh said...

Darling baby! Congratulations!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! She is such a pretty baby. I LOVE the name Katelyn. It was on the top of my list for girls names too. Guess you beat me to it. Jenn, you look fabulous. I'm so happy for you guys!

The Facks of Life said...

She's soo cute! And I love the proud big sister picture. Congrats! I can't wait to meet her!

The Hatches said...

Yeah! Congrats on your new little girl! We are so happy for you all!

dana said...

Jenn and Donald...CONGRATS! I had no idea it was that time! We're so happy for you guys! She's a doll and I can already see some Payton in her face. So sweet! Good luck with everything!

- dana and casey