Ready to be impressed....

Monday, May 17, 2010

I sure am.

We went to a friend of Donald's house so that we could get some pictures taken. His wife is starting up a photography business. It was a good experience & I'm thrilled with the results. Payton wasn't all that cooperative & Katie wasn't asleep as much as either myself or Julie wanted, but we were still able to get the most precious shots.

Although she claims that she's just starting out I was very impressed with her ability & would love for you to check her site out. She made sepia and black & white options of all of these, but I just love the color shots! Julie - Thank you so much for working with us & doing such a great job!

I'm so excited that one of these turned out. I didn't see the rest of the shots taken, but since I was there I know that there couldn't have been that many to choose from.
At the end Payton was able to get a couple of single shots in. Again happy that at least 1 of those turned out...
Julie was able to get some fantastic shots of Katie. These are amazing & oh I just can't stop gushing over these! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
I love love LOVE the little flower head band.

We tried to get a few more with the tutu but she's to young to understand that dress up can sometimes be uncomfortable. Oh well. We were able to sneak it around her once & got these. Well worth it!

Oh I'm falling in love all over again!
Okay when I saw the one below I gasped out loud. I can't decide, is it that she doesn't look real? There is something too perfect about this picture! Gerber baby material here!
Correction: I just went to look at the Gerber Baby site & not even close! Katie's much cuter.
Check out those blue eyes! I wonder if they will stay blue.
And to end with the sweetest one of all.
So I would like to give my recommendation to this awesome, up & coming, local photographer.

http://www.julieandressphotography.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy these as much as I have!

Jenn

14 comments:

Layton family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Cindy said...

The pictures are amazing... Katelyn does look perfect. Your girls are so pretty.

Kathleen Gundersen said...

Darling!!

Gary Church said...

Oh my gosh, those pictures are AMAZING!! She is simply gorgeous! And oh so perfect!! Congrats again and again and again. xoxo.

Gary Church said...

I have to ask ... was she worth the excrutiating wait? {Smile} I say she was. Big hugs!! xoxo.

Mom and Dad said...

The pictures are amazing! Katelyn is such a beautiful baby...just like her big sister. Can't wait to see her in real life. We love you all!

DoughertyFamily said...

I love those pictures! They did such a great job at capturing the beauty and innocence of a newborn! She is such a beautiful baby

Dan and Hilary said...

Those are AWESOME pictures! I can't believe how well they turned out and your little baby is soooooo adorable! She has your eyes!

Joanne said...

Wow. Those pictures so gorgeous; I want to past them all over my walls! :) What cute girls you have.

JaNae said...

Great shots of your girls. Doing photography with children is challenging, I'm sure.

Jean said...

Oh my gosh... SO CUTE!!!!! Both your girls are so beautiful.

Kathryn said...

SOOO cute!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful and these pictures are amazing!

Ron Hicks said...

My sweet neices. They both are both adorable. Love you all!!
Ron & Ginger