Our first few days with Katie...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our first day home from the hospital 5/5. There was a lot of sleeping & eating.
I love this picture! Those cheeks, how can you not just want to kiss her all day...
Here is our 2nd day home 5/6.
I was changing her & as soon as the sleep pj's came off she was content for about 15 minutes.
So of course it was time to break out the camera.
Payton loves how tiny her feet are. She always wants to take a picture of her feet & hands.
& of course Payton gets in on the picture taking.
Payton is so good with her & so far is being very careful with her. I'm sure that will change when the new-ness wears off.
The best part is that Katie is a very happy & content baby. She is so easy to take care. My only complaint is that she gets the hiccups while she's feeding. I know she doesn't appreciate it too much either.
More pictures to come. I was able to get some good ones today that I'll post later. Gotta get this one posted.

3 comments:

Ku'uipo Photography said...

Congrats Hicks Family she is so ADORABLE!!!

Jarom "R" Burbank said...

Congratulations!!! She is beautiful! I love those cheeks... especially on a baby so young! Good work! :)

DoughertyFamily said...

Well... she is just a CUTIE!!!! I am a very proud aunt!