Wednesday, May 12, 2010

So this first picture is my favorite so far. I've noticed with both of my kids that when I take pictures of them sometimes I don't think it really shows what they look like or how I see them. I know that may seem odd because it's obviously them in the picture... anyways... My point is that this 1st picture really does look like her to me. These next 3 pictures is what I got for taking pictures of her while she is awake.
1) Mildly disgusted by the flashes of the previous picture.
2) Really you are going to continue with the pictures, well you asked for it!
3) Take that mean mommy picture taker with your evil flashes.
And as soon as she started screaming Payton came of with several quick kisses to the forehead & she settled down. It doesn't always work but it did this time. Payton loves it when she can settled her down with lots of quick kisses to her head. Which is usually followed by "see mom all she needed were some kisses". Yeah I guess I should try that next time... or just not take so many pictures :)
Payton loves to hold her hand. As you can tell Katie sometimes doesn't get the point.

The best part about having Katie home is that Payton is able to help & really feel useful. She loves to be apart of the diaper changing process & the feeding process.

5 comments:

Carol said...

What a beautiful family. We are so happy for you.
Aunt Carol and Uncle Mike

DoughertyFamily said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! She is such a little babydoll! I am so glad that Payton is a happy big sister. I love all of you very much!

sachia said...

Oh Jenn...she is so beautiful. What a pretty baby, wow. Her skin.....is she tan??? You guys did great and I can't wait to meet her.

JaNae said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl!

Jenn said...

Sachia - Payton had the same skin tone before her surgery changed it, so I'm really curious how long it will stick. I hope she gets Donald's olive toned skin or at least Payton's 1/2 white 1/2 olive so she doesn't burn like I do. We'll see.