Orlando Splash Park

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our first weekend in town Donald went to Texas to go to a wedding & the girls & I headed down to Orlando to spend the weekend at our friend Naomi's house. It was so much fun & so perfect since I didn't want to be by myself with the girls in a new city.

Naomi had the perfect idea to take the girls to a splash park. The girls both had a great time!

The picture below is a perfect representation of Payton while we were there... running from one thing to the next & having a great time.
All she needed was a friend to run around with. Unfortunately she didn't make a friend until right before we left.
Katie wasn't walking yet but still had fun.

She was happy walking around or just sitting.

Katie getting tired.
I love that instead of getting grumpy & whinny she cuddles.
Below is another thing that I love. She puts her head down on my shoulder & then reaches up & puts her hand my cheek. Most of the time she just puts it there but sometimes she rubs my cheek. It's so sweet until of course she decides to claw me & grab my face, otherwise it's so sweet! That's just like Katie - a little sugar & spice!
Now that I'm thinking about it that is the perfect phrase to explain Katie! A little bit of sugar & spice!

0 comments: