Chili's

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Donald took Payton & I out to dinner this last weekend to Chili's. We called ahead & were seated within 5 minutes! We knew that Payton would love the chips & salsa & we were right. She chowed down on them. Their salsa has a little bit of kick to it but Payton loved it anyway.She was so good the whole time. Once the food arrived she stay in her seat with very little persuasion required. I asked Payton to smile for the picture & this is what I got. It's not a reaction to salsa or anything like that... this is Payton a perfect picture capturing her quirkiness.
Payton has become quite 'chatty' lately. I love the jibber-jabber. I thought that we would skip over this phase all together & was disappointed. We just figured that she would be one of those kids that would start talking in sentences but so far not the case, at least in sentences we understand.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute. We miss seeing you guys. I love the blogging!

dana said...

I love that smile on her face. So cute!

Gary Church said...

She has a great alien babble going! I love that she loves chips and salsa. True Texan! Come back!!!

Dan and Hilary said...

That is so awesome that she loves chips and salsa! That is when you realize that they are becoming little people!:) What a fun outing!