When we weren't paying attention...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Payton loves to stack things. I think I posted about it earlier when she did it with soda cans. Anyways we were scrambling to get dinner ready because bedtime was quickly approaching. Don't you love her sense of fashion! Actually she had a cute dress on & wanted some crystal light & in an effort to not stain her new dress she was stripped down. Hey it happens, & quite often in our house, but only with Payton... not us.This stack was taller than her & I love the variety of what was stacked. After stacking the last green bean can she shrieked & got our attention. Honestly when did she have time to do that. Whenever Payton is doing something & we aren't paying attention she let's us know so that we can participate too.
Actually this is a trait that has helped us 'learn' how to be better parents. Let me explain... she KNOWS what she is suppose to do & not do. Their have been about 4 times in the past 6 months or so where Payton has come up to us & given me the look, "I've got something in my mouth". Each time a found money, coins from pennies to quarters! Yikes is right! From the first time we went thru the house & found all the coins & have been pretty good since. I'm just so grateful that she comes to me.
4047

0 comments: