Helper or Opportunist?

Monday, February 4, 2008

Payton can be a really big helper sometimes, but in this case I think she was being an opportunist. Any excuse to play in the water is what I think this is.She masks it so well, doesn't she? Sitting there, working hard.
Seriously it is great that she likes to be right up at the sink with me. Especially now that she is sure enough on her feet that I can actually wash dishes while she stands next to me.
BTW I believe in child-labor & she is very willing as you can see... so if any of you need help with dishes I'll bring her over. She comes equipped with her own scrub brush & smile! Just add water!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

I hope Landon will be just as useful in my kitchen. My most unfavorite house chore is doing the dishes. What a nice girl. I love cute little Payton!

Gary Church said...

Look at those curls!!! SO CUTE!