Kidspace Museum...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Payton & I went to the free night at Kidspace & Payton had a blast. There is this great play room that has a slide that she just loved. Unfortunately they have a net thing that you have to climb up instead of stairs so I got a work out in lifting Payton to the top so that she could slide down.

There was a science room that had a bunch of magnifying glasses... And Payton was making discoveries everywhere she turned.
They also have this rain drop tower that we climbed to the top of. It took us probably 10 minutes to climb to the top & it was a little bit quicker heading back down. There were a couple of openings that weren't all that big so we had to crawl. Payton got a kick out of it, seeing her mommy crawl. She would look back at me like, 'are you going to make it'. Once she even held out her hand to help me. Oh my sweet girl! On the way down I held Payton's arms & she jumped down to each level. Next time she's going to have to do it herself & crawl down backwards because my back was killing me when we got to the bottom.

She is looking so accomplished! She made it to the top. She went back to this several times, or at least tried to but I don't think that I would have made it another time all the way up & back.

I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do (I probably just took what a normal person would take). She was wandering like a confident child (as opposed to the shy child who doesn't like people) so I did more chasing then picture taking. It was a nice change. She even walked into this dark tunnel thing where there were lots of bugs. She was fine until she was standing with her back to the speaker & this loud chigger noise blasted right behind her. She freaked & I just barely stopped her from running face first into a table they had in the middle. So she was done with that. I was just surprise that she went in there in the first place.

I can't wait to go back. It was perfect because Payton took a late nap & still went to bed on time. I'm hoping to get a membership but we'll see what good ol' uncle sam has in store for us!
4372

4 comments:

megan said...

ok, I so want a pass to this place!!! I should have gone last night...instead caden and I were out in a field running in circles.

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics on the blog--I haven't been over in a while and I love the snow shots! I'm going to the free day at Kidspace next month for sure, you've motivated me.

Gary Church said...

Those jeans and shoes are adorable! And I'm loving her curls! She looks amazing!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

her hair is so cute. Sheesh.