Playing Cards

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Payton loves to play cards. Here is a video of her favorite game. This actually was the 3rd time playing this game but I decided to post this one because she's being a little silly. Also she has picked up a word 'no'. Not to be confused with 'neh'. She being silly in this video so she's not saying it like she usually does but I haven't yet caught that on tape. Also this is a long video so I won't be offended if you don't watch the whole thing!



Sorry about the lack of posts. I'll explain in later posts what I have been doing. I figure I should just get to posting already... right?
4789

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

Love that video! I love how at the end, she's calling everything "a DA!" ... Ryan calls everything "do dat" ... because he wants to "do that" with everything. She's a doll, Jenn ... and so smart! I hope you've been busy with something really good, cause I've missed your posts!