Come watch Twilight with me...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

As many of you know I am a huge fan of Twilight! I mentioned in an earlier post that I would be seeing it opening night & some of you wanted to join. I've purchased my tickets online & I think that this will be the easiest way. Sarah & I will be attending the 10:05pm showing on Friday 11/21 at the Paseo Theaters in Pasadena, yep we already got our tickets. The link below will take you where you need to go to purchase tickets.
I went opening night to see Batman & found almost every showing sold out & I am not going to take that chance & run around town to find a theater with enough seats. The only thing with purchasing tickets online is that you need to have the credit card you purchased them with to claim the tickets... so don't forget which one & bring it.

http://www.moviefone.com/theater/pacifics-paseo-14/206/showtimes?selectedShowDate=20081121

Movie:

  • Twilight
    2 hrs.
    (PG-13), for some violence and a scene of sensuality
  • 10:05pm, the evening of Fri, Nov. 21st
  • Pacific Paseo Stadium 14
    336 East Colorado Boulevard
    Pasadena, CA 91101
    (626) 568-8888
Let me know if you have any questions. If anyone would like to carpool with Sarah & I just let us know. I hope that you will be able to make it & enjoy a night out with the girls & vampires! :)
Anyone getting excited yet?

2 comments:

Megan said...

Don't forget to show up early! Just because you have tickets doesn't mean you'll get in if enough people show up... :)

Jenn said...

We will be there early! We want a good seat! One of the reasons why we chose a later showing. Get the kids in bed... check. Show up early & wait with anticipation... check.