It's just like Christmas morning

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I just bought a Britax car seat online for $42.99. They usually sell for $280 & all I have to say is it's just like Christmas morning! My sister found it & I had to share this awesome deal.

I took down the link... apparently it showed up on Slickdeals & is now no longer available.

YUCK!!! I just got an email stating that it was a mistake & I will not be receiving my car seat. So now it's like finding out that SANTA DOES NOT EXIST!!

Of coarse he does exist so I don't have to worry about the disappointment... but just so there is not any confusion... Mom I still believe in Santa!!!

4 comments:

Kristi David said...

Lucky! I paid the whole nine yards for mine!!

Gary Church said...

Biggest bummer in the whole world. lol.

Knight knughts said...

Hey hicks Family. Jenn I tried to e-mail you some stuff and I don't have a current e-mail. Let me know netters4L@yahoo.com. Thanks. Love the costume and I am so glad that a surgery date is in place.

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Of COURSE he does! He's just out of car seats...