We have a date...

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I got a call from the Surgeons office & we will meet with Dr. Starns on 11/24 (the Monday before Thanksgiving) for the consult. They usually don't schedule the surgery until after the consult but she went ahead & scheduled it per my request. The Surgery Date is 12/8 which may change so we will reconfirm at the consult. The good news is that if we keep the surgery date she will be home for Christmas... not so sure if her birthday will be at home (12/16) & not sure about my brother's wedding (12/20). We'll let the Dr.'s decide that one for us, but I'm thinking it's not in the cards. Now we wait... which isn't so bad because now we have a date.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jean said...

I'm glad the date is set! It's nice to have that figured out. :-)

Jenn said...

No kidding! It's harder to wait when you don't know how long. Somehow it's easier... maybe because I can start planning & prepping... well as much as you can for something like this.