Princess & Mouse = Cinderella

Friday, November 14, 2008

We discovered 3 or 4 weeks ago that our little girl has decided she likes to play dress up or she just likes the attention she gets... Whatever the case she borrowed this dress up outfit from her friend & even now she won't give it back.
The first day she wore this from her friends house & wore it for about 4 hours straight. She wore it to Joann's, the grocery store & to my Dad's office.
I love these last two...
I don't know what photo editing program you have, I love mine! Picasa has just come out with a beta-3 version. Not sure exactly what that means but I like the new changes that they did.
She is so precious!!! I love her so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mom and Dad said...

Oh... she is so beautiful! She really is a princess!

Gary Church said...

Her smile is contagious!