Santa Pictures

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

We went to the Arcadia Mall & took Santa pictures the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. I loved how it turned out. My dad doesn't like the crying pictures but I do. They were really good considering that they were semi terrified.
Before the crying began Payton did talk to Santa (I was amazed!) & she asked for a Princess Baby. It's a good thing that we have been 'practicing' what she was going to ask Santa for because I don't think she would have asked at all... By the way, I'm not saying that I put the idea in her head, she's been asking for Toys when we go shopping a lot lately & I took my sister's lead & started saying that if she wants a toy she can ask Santa or Grandma. So over the last few weeks she's said that she wants a Princess Baby & I'm just glad she didn't change her mind. What I did modify/influence was which princess baby she will get... Jasmine from Alladin. She can be so easy to please... sometimes. I already had one & was planning on giving it to her in the hospital but got several things on Black Friday to tide her over.

Oh & I have to give props to their Santa... All I can say is AWESOME... He was so good with the kids & was very tolerant of our request to try the pictures again which allowed us to get the picture you see. Very good Santa!

4 comments:

Jean said...

This is the best Santa picture EVER.

Mom and Dad said...

Reminds me of Payton's pictures with Grandpa and Grandma Church!
Jane

Lisa and Dan said...

That is so funny! I had to laugh. Especially after I looked at the picture big and saw the expression on Santa's face. He looked a little worried himself.

Lilian said...

Wow, loving this picture! little stinkers!