Updated Pics from the ICU

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Here are a few pics that are from the hospital. I am not much for posting, I think this is my first time posting on a blog. She is doing really good they are tossing around the idea of leaving the ICU and going upstairs to the recovery floor tomorrow night....man that is quick. But we will see, I hope you enjoy the pics of our little Princess!!





In the last picture you can really see the good coloring in her hands. She is still on oxygen, but it is quite pink, no little traces of blue or purple, YEAH!! :)

Thank you for all your Prayers and support, and for checking in on us (well actually Payton). And if you ever questioned if miracles happen today look no further!! Her success and quickness in recovery, thus far, is directly due to those friends and loved ones that have been fervently pleading with the Lord on her behalf. So again I thank you for your efforts and you know who you are and we love you!!

4 comments:

Nat said...

So glad to hear that everything is going well!! We are definitely keeping Payton and you guys in our prayers. We look forward to more updates!

Gary Church said...

I can't check on her without crying ... she gives me the chills! Her coloring looks incredible!!!

Keep up the good work, Payton!!!! I'm so relieved to hear that her surgery was a success and that she is recovering so quickly. What a blessing!!

Glenda said...

So good to see pix of little miss cutie pie! I've been talking to my BFF (grandma Lori) for the updates.

((((HUGS))) to all of you and especially Payton!

Glenda

PS...thanks for making me cry, Melissa ;>

The Facks of Life said...

She looks great...and yes, very pink. I bet you are both glad to have to surgery done and recovery underway. Can't wait to see her up and moving.