What I love about Payton...

Friday, March 27, 2009

I love that she has her own style...
I love that she likes to play dress up sometimes... which actually isn't too often so it's fun when she asks me if she can be a Princess like Mommy!
I love her imagination. I was ignoring her trying to get some stuff done & she comes in & askes me to go on the train. We've gone on the Metro a couple of times so I thought she wanted to leave so I said 'Not right now'. A few minutes later she said that she got a big cho-cho train chair for mommy & realizing that I didn't know what she was talking about I went out to see what she was talking about. She was right, there was cho-cho train waiting for mommy & she said that is was going to the beach & then to the sand castles.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

dana said...

How cute! I love to see their imaginations working!

Mom and Dad said...

Cute Payton! She is so beautiful, Jennifer. It was so good to see you all in person. Payton has such a cute little personality, and it was fun to hear her talk. She's changed so much since last August, it's amazing. Thanks so much for making the trip to Utah!
Love, Jane

Knight knughts said...

She is getting so big. Her coloring looks so good now. Miss you guys. when is your next visit to TX?

About us . . . said...

What an adorable princess! Her hair got really long really fast. I can't wait to go back to Cali.

LeaDawn said...

She is so cute! :D It will be sad to see her grow past this fantasy stage.

Ku'uipo Photography said...

Hey Jennifer, I saw your page off of Natalie's and wanted to come by and say Hi. Payton is SOOO CUTE!I love her hair. Hope you guys are doing good. :)

One Love,
Candice & Family

sachia said...

She is such a cutie pie and I love her idea for the train...maybe she could give us some pointers for Activities Commitee??