Halloween, Yes Halloween....

Thursday, February 10, 2011

We had Blue from Blue's Clues.

We had a Fairy Princess Ballerina. Payton has already told us that she wants to be a fairy next year to which Donald said, "I thought that's what you were this year".
P "No Dad, I was a Fairy Princess Ballerina & now I just want to be a fairy, that is very different!"
Donald "So we can reuse the fairy parts of your costume for next year."
P "There are no just fairy parts. I'll need a new one that is Fairy only"
Donald "So it'll be a different color"
P "No dad I'll be a pink fairy in a costume that is only for a fairy!"
Well he tried!
Donald had a school costume party & he borrowed some key pirate items from a friend at church & was off. Not too bad for spending a penny!
I was a clue... Picture me with a paw print (like Donald is wearing above).
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jane said...

Thank you, Jenn, for the new posts...even if you are posting about Halloween almost on Valentine's Day. Very cute Halloween costumes. Donald makes a handsome pirate. I'm sure you looked very cute as a Blue's Clue, Jenn. I'll be waiting to see if Payton is a pink fairy next Halloween. What darling little girls!