Thanksgiving in Boston

Thursday, February 17, 2011

One of the perks to living on the east coast is that my BFF Sarah does too. So after a short 6 hour drive (which only took 8 1/2 hours due to Payton getting car sick twice... boo!) we spent the fastest 5 days known to man. We stayed up late talking, went shopping, baked cooked & ate.

I would have been perfectly fine hanging out inside the whole time but Donald's one request was to see something touristy. So we went down to the Freedom Trail.
First we went to this really cool indoor market that had any & every food you could want.
Then we walked to Paul Revere's house. The brick line on the ground is the Freedom Trail.

We also got some really amazing Cannoli's. Okay I now understand the whole cannoli bit. When we got there the line was literally down the street. But it was well worth it!
These were taken right before we left. These girls had so much fun!
Especially these 2 girls!
I was so happy that Abby & I were still good pals. Thanks again Sarah & Darin for hosting us. Good food, good company, good everything!
Donald & I were prepared for a terrible ride home, I actually dreaded it! But about 30 minutes in to the ride this is what we had. They both slept for about 3 hours & it was so nice to just be able to talk to Donald & not hear "excuse me, can I say something, are you guys talking about me? (& if we said no "why not?").
Payton did get a little whoosy when we got off the highway for the last 30 minutes but was able to keep it together. We now have figured out the best way to come home.

1 comments:

Jean said...

Awww, I'm so glad that you guys got to visit the Ragozzines!! What a great get-together!!