Payton - A Stylish Teacher

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Payton has always had her own sense of style but it hasn't been until recently that she has fully asserted herself. She loves to put on Donald & my clothes & pronounce that she is ready to leave. The picture below was taken after I noticed it had been quiet for a little while & I peeked in Payton's room to find her going thru my bracelet box. She came out 20 minutes later is the 'perfect matching' bracelets that she told me I just had to give to her.
One of the best things that I have seen since moving here is that Payton has really started to be-friend her sister. She will sit & play with her & help her to play with toys. Payton is very good at keeping her patience in check & we've had many, many conversations about how we have to teach Katie. Lately Payton has started several conversations like, "Did you teach me how to do blank, or did I already know how to do it?" I was cleaning in the room by Payton's & I overheard her tell Katie, "If you want to play with this you have to learn how to not stick things in your mouth, giggles, & that too, giggles but I can hear frustration, Katie I don't think you can plan with my toys yet"
Payton really is the best big sister & she takes her job very seriously. She has even uninvited me from the room so that she can be the one to play with Katie. I love these girls!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: