When everyone wakes up happy

Thursday, February 10, 2011


It is always a good day... when everyone wakes up happy!

Saturday is usually the only day this happens because we are not up at 6:30 & I'm usually not happy. :)

Saturday is also 1 or 2 days during the week that I will make something for breakfast. Payton has since told me several times that the only good thing about not going to school on Saturday is that she gets desert for breakfast (muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, etc) not actually desert...

Random thought.... Bill Cosby does a comedic routine about parenting & his kids that is just so funny. There is a part where he talks about chocolate cake for breakfast & I just had to share. It is long 9:30 but is so funny. At around 3:40 he starts talking about the children coming down for breakfast, but the whole thing is great!
I hope you enjoy it, I had a good laugh!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: