Fountains

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Lately we have been going on walks to get out of the house. We have found a few fountains that Payton just loves.
This one is in the Paseo Mall at the Los Robles end.
Here are some hilarious videos.




I love that the fountain has all of those plants encircling the fountain so she can't make a quick get away.
It has been really hot lately so it has been fun for her to play by the fountain. She hasn't quite gotten to the point of getting soaked but I'm sure it will be very soon.
There are a couple other fountains off of Los Robles (between the Westin Hotel & California Pizza Kitchen on Union). You should check it out. The one at CPK is really shaded during the morning so even if it is hot it's still pretty nice.

3 comments:

dana said...

so fun! We're going to check it out. I'm sure Lucy will love it!

Gary Church said...

Like a moth to a flame! I loved those videos!

Knight knughts said...

I love the spray fountains. She is getting so big. I love the tounge action below. Zoe is doing the same thing right now wit the the teeth, tounge adn fingers.